Monday, December 24, 2012

Kelly Brook - Articles - Zimbio: Shop Her Style: Kelly Brook In Black Score

Kelly Brook - Articles - Zimbio
Shop Her Style: Kelly Brook In Black Score
Dec 5th 2012, 14:58

IamKB Shop Her Style: Kelly Brook In Black Score %tag

You may remember me tweeting about Simeon Farrar’s new label Black Score during fashion week, you remember the one with the cute vests baring slogans of new fashion phrases, such as ‘Dior is Dope' and "Gucci got game', well I am pleased to say that the label is gathering a celebrity following.

Yesterday Kelly Brook posted a snap of herself on Instagram wearing one of my favourite designs the ‘Totes jel of my Chanel' t-shirt and she is working the hell out of it – check out her pout, her red manicure and that bejewelled mobile cover – she is too cute!!!

blackscore Shop Her Style: Kelly Brook In Black Score %tag

You can pick up the vest version of Kelly’s tee on Black Score’s online shop for £35, or maybe you prefer 'Tom Ford is my homeboy' or 'You had me at Prada' – or if like me you are obsessed with Choupette why not go for this ‘Lagerfeld’s a pussy – XOXO Choupette’ t-shirt for £40.

I was trying to end this blog with a witty new fashion phrase of my own that Simeon might print on the next batch of vests – they were all terrible – which got me thinking about doing an ironic blogger line in the style of Man Repeller and her ‘All blogs post the same stuff’ tee from New York Fashion Week. How about - ’Blogger equals blagger’, ‘Dear blogger’, or my all time favourite blogger put down ‘Your stats are how low’.

What would you like to see in Black Score’s next collection?

BSChoupette Shop Her Style: Kelly Brook In Black Score %tag[Pics: Instagram/IAmKB and Black Score]

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive