Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Kelly Brook - Articles - Zimbio: Kelly Brook meet again at the neck Price ‘heffer’ Katie: At least I’m 100 percent natural

Kelly Brook - Articles - Zimbio
Kelly Brook meet again at the neck Price 'heffer' Katie: At least I'm 100 percent natural
Feb 19th 2013, 19:56

Newly single British model Kelly Brook shows off her new fashion range for New Look Fashion during a photo shoot in Miami, Florida . Photo:© INFphoto.com

Kelly Brook has its feminine curves other glamor model Katie Price publicly defended as “heffer”.Pin-up of 33 years, said: “I’ve always been a curvy girl I have big breasts I’ve always had a huge ass that body ….

“Even as a teenager I was curvier than others This is how I built there’s nothing we can do about it and there’s nothing you can do about it -. .. It’s just my opinion

“I’ve learned to embrace, accept and make it work for me,” he added.

Asked what he thought Price comments, he said. “I wish you all the best of the Sad, is not it, I think it’s a bit sad?.

“I have no problem with anyone.

A thinly veiled swipe at congestion price facelift said the pretty brunette Now magazine: “There is not much larger models are there for women – many girls are too thin and do not think many of the operation, sends the right message..

“There are not many girls that are 100 percent natural.”

Kieran Hayler and Katie Price in London

Conflict began when the girl Caro Kelly of “comfort food” accused of his separation from the rugby star Thom Evans.

Mother of three Katie wrote in The Sun: “The photos do not seem Kelly modeling her new line of swimwear with New Look Miami touched and I am amazed at how big it really is Kelly surprised.

“You’re a Heffer, Kelly, but still a hot topic.

 

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive