Monday, January 28, 2013

January Jones - Articles - Zimbio: Actress January Jones Says Her Hair is Falling Out

January Jones - Articles - Zimbio
Actress January Jones Says Her Hair is Falling Out
Jan 28th 2013, 18:37

“Mad Men” star January Jones likes to change her hair color, but at what expense?

During the Sundance Film Festival, the actress spoke to Grazia Daily about her ever-changing locks. “I have been every color, and now my hair is falling out in clumps,” she confessed.

She added, “I’ve been blonde, red with extensions for this film, then blonde, then black, and now blonde again. I’m going to have to shave it off and wear a wig.”

Jones said she likes “all colors,” but “I prefer to be blonde. My son recognizes me in photos when I am blonde, he says 'mama'.”

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive