Monday, January 28, 2013

January Jones - Articles - Zimbio: January Jones Admits: "My Hair Is Falling Out in Clumps"

January Jones - Articles - Zimbio
January Jones Admits: "My Hair Is Falling Out in Clumps"
Jan 28th 2013, 21:18

152653621-1441464937078779062
It sounds like January Jones's frequent hair color changes are making her go a bit mad. The Mad Men star has been promoting her new film Sweetwater at Sundance and admits that frequent dye jobs have done a number on her lovely tresses. "I have been every color, and now my hair is falling out in clumps," she tells Grazia Daily. "I’ve been blonde, red with extensions for this film, then blonde, then black, and now blonde again. I’m going to have to shave it off and wear a wig."...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive