Tuesday, January 29, 2013

January Jones - Articles - Zimbio: Story of the Day: January Jones Says Her Hair is Falling Out in Clumps

January Jones - Articles - Zimbio
Story of the Day: January Jones Says Her Hair is Falling Out in Clumps
Jan 29th 2013, 14:44

jan

January Jones needs to lay off the peroxide. According to the ‘Mad Men’ star, her hair has started to fall out “in clumps” and it’s all because she’s been dying it far too much. She says her hair has been every colour of the rainbow and she’s worried she’ll eventually have to shave it all off in order to start afresh with strong new hair:

"I have been every color and now my hair is falling out in clumps, I've been blonde, red with extensions for this film, then blonde, then black, and now blonde again. I'm going to have to shave it off and wear a wig."

January, who is mother to baby boy Xander, says she that while she loves to change it up when it comes to colour, she will always go back to blonde because it’s what she’s known for and it’s even how her son recognizes her:

I like it all colors," Jones told Grazia. "It makes you feel different according to what color it is, but I prefer to be blonde. My son recognizes me in photos when I am blonde. He says, 'Mama.'"

January’s hair stylist Jennifer reveals that they once decided to try out a crazy new hair shade on the actress just for fun:

"One time, seven or eight years ago, we made her whole head bubblegum pink!It's fun to do color changes, especially with somebody who looks good in everything."

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive